Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Swatching for Chuck

Hi all - Thanks Bettina for hosting, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's progress :) I love this pattern - Eunny's pretty amazing. I have swatched and am ready to go! I'm also working on the Anemoi mittens, you can see my swatch for those on my blog too. These patterns are my first foray into stranded colorwork and I'm so excited. And, this is my first KAL too - Hi to the other new folks too! Anyway, here is my swatch - I played with the cables a bit just for fun :) I plan to get started on the first sock sometime this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bettina said...

Beautiful color choice! What yarn are you using? And the swatch turned out great. For first forays into stranded work, you do it very well!!!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Bettina!! I'm totally addicted already (scary, that.) The yarn is Lang Jawool Superwash in Sable and Grey (which is actually a powdery grey-blue) The combo makes me calm & happy. Should be casting on soon! Can't wait to see what everybody else is up to!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home