Friday, December 15, 2006

Finally got the yarn!

My first post to this KAL, but I've finally gotten the yarn for my Chuck's Cables: I'll be doing them in pink and white, though I am intrigued by the idea of doing them in black (for the cables) and a varigated (for the backround). I may have to do both, just to see how they differ.

Does anyone else find the holidays a good time to knit? Spending time with family, who have long ago ceased to be offended that I'm always doing something with my hands while talking with them. (Wish I could condition the folks at work, like that!) And a lot of football games to watch, which I love, but again, have to be doing something with my hands. (Thank goodness for the instant replay!) So, I'm hoping to get started on the CCS soon.

But first, I have to get through Christmas Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget! I totally agree - I love knitting on the holidays :) My family is so chill too, we just hang out and spend time together, so I had lots of time to knit. Can't wait to see your versions! I think the black w/ varigated background will be beautiful!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home