Monday, November 20, 2006

The first pictures of Chuck.....


I have finally manged to take the first picture of Chuck.

So far, the knitting is easy and the instructions are not hard to follow. However, contrary to a lot of socks that I knit, this one I really cannot take my eyes of for a minute. No easy stocking stitch or rib parts that allow for TV knitting... well, you can't have everything I suppose. But I am enjoying it immensely.

More pictures are sure to follow, especially when I come to the heel portion of the sock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kucki68 said...

Seeing this picture makes my fingers itch, but these socks will need to wait a good while longer until I have caught up with quite a bit of backlog in the socks department. I am curious to see your progress thoug.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty Bettina!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home